Here we go then. And no cricket should be watched without a bit of commentators’ bingo. So grab a vessel and off you go. Consume every time one of these happens
- Eden Park has short boundaries straight.
- Brendon McCullum shows real commitment the way he throws himself around the field. (twice if it’s Ian Smith)
- Any reference to the 1992 fixture
- Any irrelevant comparison of Warner / McCullum to the De Villiers knock from last night
- Guptill likes playing at Eden Park.
- Southee gave a masterclass of swing bowling against England.
- When Warner gets described as “explosive”
- This is an important innings for Shane Watson
- “Ohhh” when showing a replay of a missed catch in the crowd
- Capacity crowd
Top Tip: Make sure it is not alcohol you are consuming; you won’t get very far.