Seriously? We know the All Blacks media management has always been in lockdown but this is quite something.
There are several factors at play here.
- All Blacks inc has controlled the message like no other when it comes to sporting media landscape. The stake holder in SKY is unprecedented on a global scale.
- Cane would not have spoken alone. This was carefully planned, and a management decision.
- Due to COVID there is no independent media in Australia at the moment; although that’s a bit of moot point.
- Have these people ever watched Arsenal TV?
- Have these people ever monitored any fans’ reaction / support for their sides?
- Maybe the bigger issue is that in two home tests this year neither sold out.
After the washup it might pay All Blacks inc, and their army of low-rent supporters to think about this.
What’s worse than fans questioning bad performances?
Fans who stop caring